Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- A Message for Control Freaks May 27, 2015
- Good Riddance to Nominal Christians? May 19, 2015
- Done with Church, but Not with God May 12, 2015
- The Thing That’s Draining the Church April 29, 2015
- What If He Actually Came Today? April 14, 2015
- Boot: I've thought about that, and it is true to a degre...
- Rob: I'm 61, and I've been to churches with choirs and ...
- Why They Don’t Sing In Church Anymore: A Response - Generation:Grace: […] read an article posing the question &ldq...
- Jesus: Maybe you should go to a different church.. If you...
- BD: That's sad. I go to an awesome church. We know ho...
attendance celebrity pastors children's ministry Christian education church attendance church budgets church change church decline church future church growth church mission church planting church staff church trends communicators dechurched dialog discipleship equipping evangelism faith fearless conversation future of the church God Space grace judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional missional church outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching the Dones vision worship youth ministry