Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- 4 Reasons the Majority Stay Away from Church September 4, 2013
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- Blame the Unchurched for Everything October 9, 2013
- Have We Become Too Professional? April 22, 2014
- Resurrecting a Fading Church April 16, 2014
- The Problem with Jesus April 2, 2014
- Breaking the Moldy Sunday Mold March 19, 2014
- Church Trapped by Consumerism March 5, 2014
- Ryan: I think I agree with pretty much everything you sa...
- Steve: Amen and Amen! I preach this all the time to my co...
- Qdmac William: I have in very recent times been told by the "prof...
- chrisandersonblog: As a Pastor, I encourage the congregation to live ...
- Liz Simmons: Don't tell that to the thousands of small churches...
arrogance biblical illiteracy children's ministry church attendance church budgets church decline church future church marketing church planting church trends communication communicator communicators discipleship equipping evangelism faith faith development fearless conversation feedback God Space great communicators innovation judgmentalism leadership learning lecture Lifetree Cafe mission missional music non-believers outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth stewardship teaching vision worship youth ministry