Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- Confessions of a Worship Wars Mercenary May 28, 2014
- 4 Reasons the Majority Stay Away from Church September 4, 2013
- Why Are We Here? July 23, 2014
- The Ministry Machine July 16, 2014
- Turning Pew Sitters Into the Ministry A Team June 24, 2014
- 21 Unsolved Mysteries of the Church June 11, 2014
- New Life for the Church That Died June 4, 2014
- Ryan: I've been throwing around going to just visit a ch...
- Evangelist Roger Culwell: thank's Sherry I knew it was a religious thing som...
- Evangelist Roger Culwell: oh thank's I new it was a old way of doing thing's...
- tealeclipse: The Sacred Harp has been in existence since before...
- Evangelist Roger Culwell: not sure about the harp, have heard the organ call...
arrogance biblical illiteracy children's ministry Christian education church attendance church budgets church decline church future church marketing church planting church trends communicator communicators discipleship equipping evangelism faith faith development fearless conversation feedback God Space great communicators innovation judgmentalism leadership learning lecture Lifetree Cafe mission missional music non-believers outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth stewardship teaching vision worship youth ministry