Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- ‘I’m Not Being Fed at This Church’ February 25, 2015
- The Ministry Breakthrough of the Year February 18, 2015
- Turning Pew Sitters Into Heroes February 11, 2015
- Kicking the Sermon Habit February 4, 2015
- Shacking Up: A Church’s Surprising Response January 28, 2015
- This Week’s Links « Timothy Siburg: […] Friend and pastor Kent Shane shared this...
- laceduplutheran: Reblogged this on Laced up Lutheran and commented:...
- Purpose | Jeff's Jottings: […] Thom Schultz, “The Church’s Frightfu...
- People Are Leaving The Church To Save Their Faith. What?! : shahzam factor: […] example is Tom Schultz, co-author of the...
- Tim J.: I believe the church is to fulfil the functionsof ...
attendance children's ministry Christian education church attendance church budgets church change church decline church future church planting church staff church trends communicators dechurched dialog discipleship equipping evangelism faith fearless conversation future of the church genuine humility God Space grace hypocrisy judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional missional church outreach pew-sitters preaching pride radical hospitality relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching unchurched vision worship youth ministry