Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- Confessions of a Worship Wars Mercenary May 28, 2014
- They’re Almost Done with Church–and More Conservative July 29, 2015
- The Church’s Hidden Back Door July 22, 2015
- Donations Up–Except at Church July 15, 2015
- The Big Unrealized Hope for a Crumbling Culture July 8, 2015
- What’s Next for Idle Church Buildings July 1, 2015
- carlahoag: Ken, your response led my husband into reading mor...
- Donna Coman: Sorry Marc. I didn't mean those very descriptive ...
- thejourneyisthelife: Reblogged this on the journey is the life and comm...
- Donna Coman: We are a small church family. Maybe that's why I ...
- Gypsy: For the most part, anything over 30 minutes bother...
attendance celebrity pastors children's ministry church attendance church budgets church change church decline church future church growth church mission church planting church refugees church staff church trends communicators dechurched dialog discipleship equipping evangelism faith fearless conversation future of the church God Space grace judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional missional church outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching the Dones vision worship youth ministry