Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- What If He Actually Came Today? April 14, 2015
- When Jesus Becomes a Fill-in-the-Blank March 31, 2015
- Big Ways to Think Small March 18, 2015
- The Regime That Runs Your Church March 11, 2015
- Easy Answer for Church Survival March 4, 2015
- murals2go: Jerry, thank you for spelling out the acronym....
- jerryciemny: Note: LSA = Lord of the Second Advent....
- murals2go: Errolmullder, Jerry has brought a lot of this on h...
- errollmulder: Thank you sir for your gracious response....
- Jan Whitley-Watson: OH MY GOODNESS!! Have any of you ever listened to...
attendance celebrity pastors children's ministry Christian education church attendance church budgets church change church decline church future church growth church mission church planting church staff church trends communicators dialog discipleship equipping evangelism faith fearless conversation future of the church genuine humility God Space grace hypocrisy judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional missional church outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching vision worship youth ministry