Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 35 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Learns Much of Anything at Church.” He now devotes much of his time to innovating breakthrough ways to connect regular people to God.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why Church Doesn’t Fit Most People March 7, 2012
- Church Abusing Kids with Root Beer June 27, 2012
- Why People Don’t Want to Go to Church Anymore July 11, 2012
- Acts of a Suicidal Church August 1, 2012
- Sunday Morning Fantasies September 19, 2012
- 9 Ways to Me-Too Your Ministry Heroes May 15, 2013
- “Life Change Happens in Circles, Not in Rows.” Are You Kidding Me? May 8, 2013
- To Become the Best Church in Town May 1, 2013
- How to Silence Your People April 24, 2013
- Why the Easter Christians Won’t Be Back April 3, 2013
- drwayman: Wearing a golf shirt or hawaiian shirt when you pr...
- descriptivegrace: Churches can’t survive because they can’t figu...
- Joan: "Preachers" who wave the Bible in the air. Why do ...
- Rocky: What's up with all the "big beards" I see on youth...
- Sherry: Music that is so loud that anyone who has not alre...
arrogance children's ministry church attendance church budgets church decline church future church growth church marketing church planting church staff church traditions church trends coaching communicator communicators delegation equipping evangelism faith faith development feedback God Space great communicators imitation innovation leadership learning Lifetree Cafe listening mission missional music non-believers outreach pew-sitters preaching relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching vision volunteers worship youth ministry