Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- Church’s Obsession with Sunday Morning January 21, 2015
- Riding Out 3 Big Ministry Storms January 6, 2015
- A Theology of Hate December 16, 2014
- When “My Bible Says” Doesn’t Work December 3, 2014
- Church: Does Size Matter? November 19, 2014
- Todd: If no one is singing and you want to sing, find a ...
- xactlydeb: Good points Joseph-...
- raymondjameshancocksumoray: (commenting under hubby's pseudonym) i'm always am...
- Joseph Hanford: Good article. I agree with almost every point Wo...
- David Gauger: Thomas, I appreciate your comments, especially ...
attendance Bible biblical illiteracy children's ministry Christian education church attendance church budgets church change church decline church future church planting church trends communicators dechurched discipleship equipping evangelism faith faith development fearless conversation feedback future of the church genuine humility God Space grace hypocrisy judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching unchurched vision worship youth ministry