Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- Confessions of a Worship Wars Mercenary May 28, 2014
- Is Once-a-Week Church Too Much? November 11, 2015
- The End of Sermon Time as We Know It February 2, 2016
- Uprising in the Pews January 20, 2016
- Church Property: Boon or Bane? January 13, 2016
- 6 Must-Have Goodies for the Modern Church January 5, 2016
- Terror Tension: Guns in Church December 15, 2015
- BobW: Scotty, being Bold is all that I know and have don...
- James: Let remember that God have no favorite children we...
- Phil Miglioratti: Just completed a 7 month role as "Sunday Preacher"...
- Mary Harris: Jesus sat and asked questions. It was more like a ...
- laceduplutheran: I remember long ago being told that you can't talk...
attendance Bible celebrity pastors children's ministry church attendance church budgets church change church decline church growth church mission church planting church refugees church trends communicator communicators dechurched discipleship equipping evangelism externally-focused church faith fearless conversation future of the church God Space grace homosexuality Jesus-centered judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking teaching the Dones vision worship youth ministry