Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Rise of the Dones November 12, 2014
- The Shocking Truth of Church Budgets August 6, 2013
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- Confessions of a Worship Wars Mercenary May 28, 2014
- What’s Next for Idle Church Buildings July 1, 2015
- How to Impersonate a Big Church June 24, 2015
- Running from the Culture Wars June 17, 2015
- Done with ‘Sit Down and Shut Up’ June 9, 2015
- A Message for Control Freaks May 27, 2015
- MikeH: John, thanks for sharing how you have come to your...
- johnwhite732758590: Mike, Good question! Here's how I would answer. ...
- Kevin P: The Anglican Denomination has a ceremony for the c...
- MikeH: John, thanks for your reply. I appreciate the tim...
- johnwhite732758590: Mike, lots to reply to in your comment... You ...
attendance celebrity pastors children's ministry church attendance church budgets church change church decline church future church growth church mission church planting church refugees church staff church trends communicators dechurched dialog discipleship equipping evangelism faith fearless conversation future of the church God Space grace judgmentalism leadership learning Lifetree Cafe mission missional missional church outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching the Dones vision worship youth ministry