Through writing, speaking and leading, Thom has served the faith community for 40 years. He’s the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. He’s the author of many books, including “Why Nobody Wants to Go to Church Anymore.” And he’s the founding director of Group Cares, a non-profit organization that serves disadvantaged families throughout the world.
Welcome to HolySoup.com!
Thom Schultz is an eclectic author and the founder of Group Publishing and Lifetree Café. Holy Soup offers innovative approaches to ministry, and challenges the status quo of today’s church.
- Why They Don’t Sing on Sunday Anymore May 21, 2014
- The Church’s Frightful Kodak Moment January 15, 2014
- Gay Debate: The Church’s Dangerous Dilemma February 25, 2014
- 4 Reasons the Majority Stay Away from Church September 4, 2013
- Confessions of a Worship Wars Mercenary May 28, 2014
- The Antidote to Hypocrisy September 10, 2014
- Reforming a Repulsive Reputation September 3, 2014
- An Epiphany for Lecture-Loving Pastors August 20, 2014
- How to Be a Change Agent–Without Killing Yourself or the Church August 6, 2014
- Saying ‘Good Riddance’ to Church Dropouts July 30, 2014
- Becoming more like Jesus than like the Pharisees | the Way?: […] Some of the ideas for this post came fro...
- Becoming more like Jesus than like the Pharisees | the Way?: […] of the ideas for this post came from Tho...
- Helmut Egesa Wagabi: Many will be drawn to Christ though our living tes...
- Alick Mwakasula: I am so encourage with this article, this is exact...
- Ryan: A person can truly, honestly believe in God, go to...
arrogance biblical illiteracy children's ministry Christian education church attendance church change church decline church future church planting church trends communicators dechurched discipleship equipping evangelism faith faith development fearless conversation feedback genuine humility God Space grace great communicators hypocrisy judgmentalism leadership learning lecture Lifetree Cafe mission missional non-believers outreach pew-sitters preaching pride relational ministry sermons speaking spiritual growth teaching unchurched vision worship youth ministry